sunnuntai 15. marraskuuta 2009

Went out one night, and took a flashlight

I saw this strange dream in which the FBI arrested me and my secondcousing Krista because we had killed this old man who had tried to harrass us. The cop who arrested me was one of those kinds of men who i really hate. He was scary and aggresive-seeming and big and almost bald.

Mari came here for the weekend. On friday me and dad went to pick her up from the train station, came home and then me and Mari left to town. Siim came too, and we drank our Rodenbachs from last week, and I discovered that I really like the taste of Rodenbach.



Anyway, we got to town and went to delirium. I was wearing my super shmexay boots which Mari brought from London (she'd ordered them from the internet but well).



The shoes are otherwise really pretty but I'm just kind of afraid they'll make my feet look fat. They are actually kinda halfway-shin (or whatever its called??) and they cut them in half so .. = fat look. Kinda. But they still do look cool and all I think.

We met up with Kotryna and her friend Laura, who was awesome, and well drank beer and chilled and. So on. Kotryna and Laura took off to Celtica. Me, Mari and Siim then went to Rock Classic, but me and Siim just bought Maes and started talking about Marx, and eventually the conversation went to all kindsa philosophical whatever talk about life and values and.. So on :D

I've been eating all the time today cause I biked to Katri's (she lives in Sterrebeek) and Krista and Sophie were there and we booked our flights to Rome for the carnaval holidays. So uhm. Doing sports is tiring and makes one hungry.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti