perjantai 2. lokakuuta 2009

I'd rather shoot a woman than a man

It's kind of cool how Hotmail and Blogspot and all these sites have put those "automatic save" things on the site. But I learned a long time ago, thanks to the constant dysfunction or fucking myspace to always(Ctrl + C). But I still occasionally fail in remembering to do that. Anyways.

Bath replied to my e-mail and apparently i got no chances of getting in now. But happens.

I saw the cutest thing today on Bullshit - a pink mini. It was like.. very very pink. And it was so pretty.

I'm gonna get myself a mini some day

Siim's still sick, school is still tiring, I ate a durum today with Mari, and Mari's leaving to London tomorrow. I have two essays and a project for next week - but my groundedness ends on Friday! Whoppee.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti