keskiviikko 21. lokakuuta 2009

She ain't coming back again

It's rather hilarious, both for me and the people around me at the time, when I wake up from a nap in the middle of the day. I'm always somehow hugely confused; today I took a nap from about 13:40 to 14:10 which stretched to 15:00 which stretched further to 16:00. I woke up thinking it was thursday (it's wednesday) and I'd slept past the whole school day. I also sometimes wake up and think it's the next morning - I go all arr I don't wanna go to school, maybe I'll nap for 5 mins.. Then when I can be bothered to get up, I look at the clock and get shocked or just plain confused, when it shows 20:30.

Siim is on a classtrip and I've just been in a randomly confused state for the past days. I saw strange dreams last night. Dreams really fuck with my mind. It's wednesday and I've so far done nothing - On normal days I usually come home around this time. I have a huge chemistry test tomorrow but I don't feel like studying for it at all, because I think I know my chemistry. But I do have some things I really should learn, but I'm to tired and bored to do anything srsly. I'm gonna write my personal statement/ platform race for a while now.

No pictures, boring.

Siim made me realise I didn't have all the Okkervil River albums. I downloaded a couple, and I've been listening to Don't Fall In Love With Everyone You See yesterday and today non stop.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti