sunnuntai 27. syyskuuta 2009

Too many mutha'uckas

I can't write my biology essay for Tuesday. I don't know what I'm going to write, and I kinda just don't wanna write it.
Okkervil River is making me kind of happyish even though
- I did my physics homework, didn't get any of the 5 questions correct
- I have a hisotry essay for next week, no idea what I'm gonna do with that. Maybe study Kata's notes?
- I have a geography project for next week. I need to finish it, practice it and learn everything in it and fit it all into 10 minutes
- My boyfriend is very sick. He has a fever and cough. Maybe swine flu? Though it's probably just normal flu. And it doesnt matter if it's swine i guess - some other people in his class, according to rumours, have it already. If we're gonna die we're gonna die. But i kinda doubt it.

Why have I never listened-listened to some of these songs? A Glow, Another Radio song etc.? Damn the restrictedness of 1h walks. You can never finish a two hour album in an hour.

Class picture day is on friday. We're gonna dress up like this:



Really sexy ain't it?

I can't stop platform racing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti