keskiviikko 9. syyskuuta 2009

.....

Hi kids.

School's started and I'm completely exhausted all the time. I try to go to sleep early but i usually fail, and when I finally succeed i either can't get any sleep or am woken up by something (mari coming home or kepsa miaouwing for food) in the middle of the night. I can't do my homework, because I'm full from eating right after i come home from school (i'm always starving) and then i'm too tired to do anything. My timetable is crap. I have my last summer exams from maths and physics to complete for tomorrow. I also have an english homework, as well as chemistry reading homework and questions. I was supposed to go to shopping center with Siim today to check out mobile phones because I lost my last one (because i got too drunk) but I'm apparently going to Cora with Mari instead. It's Mari's birthday party today, so I probably won't be able to hang out with Siim at all today. I haven't been at his place since last Friday, and my dad wants me to reduce the time i spend with him. I'm still grounded - meaning I can't go to town at all and I've got to be at home every day at nine. And i keep wasting all my free time. And I'm depressed.

I Platform Race instad of doing my homework.

http://armorgames.com/play/3536/platform-racing-2

You'll find me most likely in Fitz, nick is gameloading.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti