maanantai 28. syyskuuta 2009

You muumi muumi, MUUMIMUUMI

I love dijon mustard.



I'm eating rice, fish n salad. Tastes too good. Rice with dijon and soy sauce <3 ahh.

I just came back from Siim's, went to say hi to him today cause he wasn't in school again cause he's still sick. I have loads of homework. Like really. Loads. I have atleast 5 books to read before january, a UCAS application to do including writing my personal statement, maths homework every single day, cause with this years timetable we don't have any maths double lessons and therefore have maths everyday. And then I have the normal essays, projects and physics and chemistry and all that shit.

Just noticed every single paragraph starts with "I" :D. I'm so diverse.

Since I've decided that I'll start stressing about school less, I will not spend ages on my biology essay. I'll just make it okay. I shall not aim for perfection, like I'd usually do, because really biology doesn't matter almost at all in the end. And it definately doesnt matter whether I get a 9 or a 9,5 from an essay from a 2h subject on which we're gonna have b-tests on anyways and I'm not even doing a bio oral.

Games.

Agony The Portal or ATP as me and Siim like to say



Good:
- Really awesome for about three days. Then it starts getting monotonic.
- Although the difficulty of the villages/kings keeps getting harder all the time, as you get weapons and skills it's of course easier to slay them orks, so the levels don't really get harder at all. You can just do cooler shit when you've got better stuffs.[Note: I began playing with Normal mode, and couldn't be bothered to start again with Hard. Normal mode really was a bit too easy.]
- After campaign there's Darwin mode, where you can I guess play endlessly (haven't tried)

Bad
- Gets monotonic
- Prevents you from doing your homework
- You can't use fireballs on elf kings :(((((

Higher



I think the game is based on some animated recent kiddie film

- I didn't read the controls first hehehe so I played it really pointlessly
for a long time (everyone really needed this info)
- Awesome waste of time
- Soothing
- Cute
- Gets a bit boring after reached Deep Space

I'm super addicted to platform racing. But I shall not play it today - too much homework.

ex oh ex oh
mE

(Listen to Foxy Shazam - Science of Love to get the title)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti