lauantai 8. elokuuta 2009

damn - nyt on elokuu!

I'm currently writing this on Mari's laptop at the island close to grandpa's. I've eaten lots of cookies and rye-snacks and pulla and bread and and and and.. today. We had those new raspberry milkshake Domino- cookies with us, but I ate the last one a moment ago. They're probably full of yummy artificial colorants cause they are quite pink: (picture coming later)

I swam to the island with Maggie while Erkki and Maija took the rowboat. Mari came later, Erkki went to get her from the shore. We're leaving soon I guess to make dinner - honey marinated chicken and hmm potatoes maybe or something. I'm not hungy at all though. Later Mari and I are gonna bake blueberry pie and kanttarelli pie (or quiche as Siim insist salty pies should be called). Mari's on my left, reading Emergency by Neil Strauss in the camping hammock.

(picture later)

Today we went blueberry hunting. First it was only gonna be me, Mari and Maija but then Maggie decided to join, and a bit later Erkki came as well. There weren't many near where grandpa's house is, so we went a bit further down the road and deeper into the forest, where we found plenty of beautiful big juicy blueberries.
I managed to fill a small bucket with the blueberries without leaving a space roughly only 20m^2 big.

Siim is having a poker tournament today at some point in the evening.

#Later#

Siim dropped third. Awwwwwwwww

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti